Our recent AGM dated 19th September 2020 has approved for KAPB to extend their cooperative membership known as “Associate Members” to individuals, entities, companies, businesses and other cooperative.
Rights and Obligations of an Associate Member:
An Associate Member, shall at all times, have the following rights and obligations:-
- Liability is limited to the number of shares contributed;
- The distribution of dividend is limited to the number of shares contributed in the last period of the current financial year, if less, the distribution on an annual pro-rated basis;
- The right to be present and to speak at the Annual General Meeting of the Cooperative, subject to the scope of Associate Membership, use of the funds of Associate Members and any business arising with the Cooperative;
- To attend and present business projects at the level of the AMC and, if invited, the BOC’s Meeting;
- Business priority is given by the cooperative before offering to the public;
- Allowed to use the Cooperative infrastructure and facilities subject to the approval of the BOC;
- Have access to the Financial Management, Expenditure and Minutes of Meetings Report which is limited to and within the scope of the Associated Members’ Fund and authorised by the BOC;
- Conduct and carry on business with the Cooperative’s business associates or enter into joint ventures with cooperative’s business associates, subject to written consent of the BOC.
- Maintains the good name and interest of the Cooperative at all times;
- Complies with the provisions of the Cooperative By-Laws and the Rules;
- Ensures that responsibilities towards the Cooperative are met;
- Prohibited from using the name of the Cooperative in any representation;
- Gives priority to the Cooperative in any business ventures; and,
- Complies with the undertaking and pledge as an Associate Member of the Cooperative.
For more information, feel free to contact us at +603 2711 0050/0051.
To register, download form below (Individual or Company/Co-operative), fill in and email to email@example.com
Request for Additional Shares
Request for Withdrawal Share